Welcome Mosie Families!
This is our exclusive portal for Mosie families and we’re so happy to have you join! Pardon our dust as we build this out. For now we’ve got a few links below to quickly point you in the right direction. We welcome your insight and feedback, so please don’t be a stranger. Reach out to us and share your ideas on how we can help support you as a (soon to be) parent.
1. Little one growing and need a fresh onesie?
Size up your Mosie Baby onesie as your little one grows from Newborn to six month to 12 month and on. Mosie families can order Made With Love Baby Gear for free up to 4 times with code MOSIEFAMILY at checkout.
2. Want to update your story and share new photos?
We love seeing your little one grow! Share an update to your Mosie Story and new photos by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Story Update". You can also help spread cuteness overload by tagging #mosiebaby & @mosiebaby on social media. We also have some fun Gifs on Instagram and TikTok, which you can use in your posts! Learn how here.
3. Share Mosie with your provider!
Doctors are always looking to learn new ways to help their patients. By sharing your success story with your doctor, you may be able to help someone else in your situation! We recommend talking to your provider about Mosie, and sending them a free anonymous informational package by clicking here.
4. Become an Ambassador!
If you haven't already, we'd love to have you join our brand ambassador program, where you'll make 10% commission on Mosie Baby sales. It's a great way to share Mosie Baby with your friends and followers, and stay in the loop on all Mosie Baby news. Sign up here!
5. Helpful Articles for Pregnancy and Beyond:
- Self Care That Counts: How to Show Yourself Love Post Baby
- Co-Parenting Agreements
- Classes to Take Before Having a Baby
- The Missing Prescription in Pre and Post-Natal Care
- 5 Tips for Pregnancy and Childbirth
6. Brands & Resources We Love:
- Poppy Seed Health - 24/7 on demand access to Doulas, Midwives, and Nurses