Are you passionate about helping educate people about their bodies and about how babies are made? A motivated self-starter who LOVES Mosie Baby and loves helping people overcome obstacles to growing their family? If so, we would love for you to join us and be part of the Mosie Baby Brand Ambassador Program! Sign up here: https://mosiebaby.com/pages/ambassador-application
What is expected of me as a brand ambassador?
We expect our ambassadors to uphold our community guidelines:
- Ambassadors will provide hope and inspiration, encouragement, and virtual hugs to people facing obstacles on their journey to conceive and spread the word about Mosie Baby with their friends and family.
- Ambassadors will always act with kindness, speak positively, and help empower everyone on their conception journey, no matter what path they choose.
- Ambassadors will direct their followers to our Conception 101 page and our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if their followers have any questions about Mosie.
- Ambassadors will not give out medical advice. We love this community, but fully recognize that we are not doctors. As tempting as it may be to engage with a community member about their symptoms and medical diagnosis, please steer clear and encourage them to reach out to their doctor. Mosie, LLC is not responsible, liable for any medical-related questions that Ambassadors answer on their own accord.
- Ambassadors will tag @mosiebaby across social media platforms and share their affiliate link wherever they see fit.
Can I tag you on social media?
Yes! Please tag us @mosiebaby and use the special hashtag #mosiebabyambassador across platforms. We encourage you to post on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest - or wherever you see fit! We may even feature your post.
I just signed up, what happens next?
Keep an eye on your inbox for two emails! One should be from Mosie Baby with the subject line "Welcome to our Ambassador Program" and the other should have the subject line "Mosie Baby Affiliate Program Information!". These emails will have more information on next steps. Then simply share your special affiliate link and your commissions will start rolling it.
How do I get my ambassador goodie bag?
After we've accepted your application, if you're in the USA we’ll mail you your ambassador goodies within a few weeks!
How do I get Mosie Baby assets, such as logos and photos?
There is an “assets” tab in your Refersion dashboard. You will find saveable photos and logos there, simply right click on the image you want to download. If you need any other imagery or larger files, please reach out to us at email@example.com with the word “ambassador” in the subject line.
How do I get paid?
When setting up your dashboard, make sure to include your PayPal email. At this time, we only offer payouts through PayPal. If you do not already have an account with them, you will need to set one up.
Ambassadors make 10% commission on every sale and there is a $10 minimum to cashout commissions. Meaning, if you make a conversion with a commission that is only $5, you will need to wait until your total commissions reach $10 or more in order to be paid.
On the last week of every month, we will pay you for any outstanding commissions that have passed the refund window (60 days). This payment will automatically show up in your PayPal account. For example, if you make a sale on January 1st, payment will be released in March after the refund window has closed. For more information, see the returns FAQ below.
If you have any issues with receiving payment, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “ambassador” in the subject line.
What happens if someone returns a purchase that they made through my link?
Ambassadors will not be paid for any refunded conversion. The commission made from the returned sale will be deducted from your total commissions before payout. Our return policy lasts 60 days. Payouts to the ambassador will only be made after the refund window of 60 days has passed.
What are the terms and conditions of the Ambassador Program?
You can find the terms and conditions here: https://mosiebaby.com/pages/affiliate-program-terms-conditions
Who should I contact with further questions about the ambassador program?
Please email email@example.com and use the word “ambassador” in the subject line with any questions.
Wishing you all the very best and thanks for considering becoming a Mosie Baby Brand Ambassador!