Austin, TX, January 14, 2020 – Mosie Baby, makers of the first syringe designed specifically for at-home intracervical insemination (ICI),announces release of final clinical research study results on 350 participants, with a median age of 34.
The clinical research study was conducted by Dr. Karina Loyo, Ph.D., MBA, CCDM on the use, efficiency, and safety of the at-home Mosie Kit.
Among the main conclusions are the following:
- 28.3% of Mosie Kit users get pregnant, resulting in equal or better than intrauterine insemination (IUI) pregnancy rates. Specifically the pregnancy rates were compared to those reported by the American Pregnancy Association, which reports success with IUI being as high as 20%; and with the CDC, which reports it ranging between 10-35% across 6 cycles.
- The overall rate of pregnancy for people using Mosie with known fertility issues was 22%.
- The overall rate of pregnancy for people using Mosie with no known fertility issues was 34.7%.
- 98% of users said the Mosie Kit was comfortable and easy to use.
- 99% said it was safe to use.
- 83% of respondents wished their doctor would recommend The Mosie Kit to people in their situation
Final results to be published at clinicaltrials.gov.